21 October, Warsaw, Poland
ACCA is dedicated to strengthening its partnerships with education partners with the mutual aim of providing quality tuition support to help prepare students for a successful career as finance professionals.
ACCA Education to Employment conference is an opportunity for ACCA and its partners to come together to share and discuss information, expectations, aspirations and challenges.
Working together, the conference aim is to find answers to a number of questions including the following:
- How should educators, professional bodies, and employers work together in curricula development and design to make students work-ready?
- How is technology impacting the field and what skills will be needed in the next 3, 5 and 10 years?
- What is the value proposition for universities working with ACCA and what are the opportunities?
- How and when should career roadmaps be introduced and what is role of educational institutions in expanding entrepreneurial excellence?
- What are the challenges faced by universities in the region and how are they overcoming them?
- How can lecturers integrate ACCA research and insights into their course design as a bridge to the profession?
Please see the conference brochure for full programme details.
How to register
Delegate places can be booked using the online booking form, which can be accessed through the 'booking details' section of this page. Please complete all relevant fields. Places will be allocated strictly on a first come, first served basis.
To avoid duplication of bookings, please register each delegate's booking only once. Please note that telephone bookings will not be accepted. Delegate participation will be confirmed only on receipt of completed registration form.
All bookings must be made no later than 30 September.
Joining instructions will be issued via email 10 working days before the start of the conference.
Cancellations should be notified in writing by 7 October via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the online visa please visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Poland website.
ACCA Poland will issue the necessary visa letters on request but we cannot undertake to obtain visas.
Conference delegates will need to make their own accommodation arrangements well in advance of the conference, as hotels may be booked to full occupancy by October 2014. Please see the conference brochure for a full list recommended hotels in the area.