All organisations that handle personal information should comply with the Data Protection Act. Companies need to adhere to strict regulations regarding privacy and disclosure. Yet, as with many areas of the law, the regulations can be very complex.
Data protection training will help you understand issues such as choice, consent, transparency, security and legislation. It is essential that you know the correct way in which data should be handled and how to properly respond to requests for information.
On completion of this online course, you will understand:
- your commercial and legal responsibilities
- how to handle data securely, competently and effectively
- how to correctly respond to requests by providing the appropriate information
- how to put into place and adhere to the required policies and procedures
- how to take the practical steps needed to ensure organisational compliance