The Centre for eLearning at the Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK) strives to provide a reliable, high quality, easily accessible, and user-friendly online platform where education and professional training providers can offer programmes and courses that meet the CPD needs of target participants.
The OUHK offers non-credit bearing modules for ACCA members for continuing professional development purposes. These are derived from the courses in the Master of Law (LLM) in Chinese Business Law; Master of Business Administration; and Master of Professional Accounting programmes.
Modules offered include:
- Accounting for Corporations: An Overview of Financial Accounting
- Finance for Corporations: Working Capital Management
- Strategic Management: Positioning Strategy
- Human Resource Management: Performance Management
- Chinese Civil Law: Tort Liability Law
- Chinese Laws on Enterprises: Foreign Investment
- Enterprise Law
This is just a small selection of modules available. Access the full schedule on the OUHK website