We all have ideas, but very few of us ever do anything with them. This course looks at how to develop and protect your ideas so you can get real value from them. You will be talked through the processes required to assess new ideas, select the best ones and avoid wasting your time on those that will not work.
On completion of this course you will gain an understanding of:
- how you can assess the viability of ideas
- how to protect your ideas from the early stages
- how to determine the originality of an idea
- how to write and file a patent application
- how to explore other options for protecting an idea
- how to tackle issues around ownership