In an increasingly competitive world it is important that you communicate to your clients how you can help them to meet their needs and address the key issues that they face.
The value proposition, when done correctly, provides a powerful answer to the question ‘why should we choose you?’. But it should do more, demonstrating your understanding of their issues and differentiating what you do from the competition.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the concept of value and what it means to clients
- how to recognise the importance of defining value from the clients' perspective
- how to have a value template against which to measure the three key areas of value
- the three steps to value
- how to create powerful, persuasive value propositions
- how to win more business!