In partnership with ACCA, W.consulting brings you an affordable and interactive solution designed to help you stay up to date on IFRS: ACCA’s IFRS Fundamentals e-learning system.
ACCA’s IFRS Fundamentals e-learning system brings all your IFRS learning needs together with one easy to use desktop application: with access to over 40 ACCA IFRS Fundamentals e-learning modules, as well as up to date news on IFRS, tools for both IFRS and IFRS for SMEs, monthly webinars as well as access to archived webinars, and access to the IFRS quickies videos.
Each IFRS module looks at the fundamental principles in one IFRS standard and includes: an explanation of the principles, questions, examples and case studies on the application of the standard. They also address the latest developments issued by the IASB. The module concludes with a quiz that gives feedback on how you did.
The benefits of the IFRS Fundamentals program include:
- access to all IFRS e-learning modules on IFRS for only 99 GBP for 12 months subscription
- each module takes around 30 minutes to complete – depending on your level of understanding
- modules are continually updated throughout the 12 months you have access
- online tracking system to help verify your CPD
The application has recently been enhanced and includes a few NEW features:
- smoother look and feel for the application
- all the modules have been revamped and updated with recent amendments
- videos have been added to the NEW Fundamentals modules (IFRS 10,11,12, 13 IFRIC 21)
- a certificate system with downloaded and stored PDF certificates has been included
- webinars added to the fundamentals system which now include a quiz for verifiable CPD hours