In the next few years, some UK companies will be required to move to a more IFRS-based financial reporting framework. It’s vital to understand the effect of this switch from local accounting standards to IFRS, as it must be well thought-out. A much broader prospective is needed and the conversion must be treated as a project to be carefully planned and executed. This course can help you understand this process.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- why the change to IFRS is happening
- the reporting requirements for small and medium sized companies
- the costs of the transition
- how to plan a transition from financial reporting to IFRS
- the non-financial implications of switching to IFRS