Businesses, finding it increasingly hard to secure finance from banks, turn to their accountants for advice. But what alternatives can you suggest? The crowdfunding and peer-to-peer finance market is growing rapidly and presents an increasingly attractive option, but with such new products and services, how can you identify the right option for a particular organisation.
This course explores this rapidly expanding market and shares the very latest information on the crowdfunding and peer-to-peer finance movement.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the alternative finance market
- the details of how the options work
- which options are right for their business or clients
- how to secure the best deal on the option chosen
- what they need to do to apply