Selling a business is a difficult and complex transaction. Achieving a smooth exit depends on early planning. Sellers need to think about structuring the business for exit, about timing, the economy and their employees. Selling a Business covers the steps from putting together information to stimulate interest, marketing the business, negotiating the outline of the sale, going through due diligence, the purchase agreement and finally to completion.
Selling a Business is a very practical course, useful for anyone involved in selling a business. It provides you with up-to-date and detailed information on what is involved, presented in an accessible way that will enable you to apply your knowledge so that the sale of a business can be completed smoothly and successfully.
This course will enable you to:
- choose the right advisors and use them effectively
- put together a comprehensive information memorandum
- carefully control the release of business information
- review the sale and purchase agreement
- prepare for negotiations properly
- ensure that due diligence is carried out as quickly and effectively as possible.