Managing a multicultural team is not uncommon but being sensitive to these variables is not always common knowledge.
This learning path will cover the fundamental principle of recognising cultural differences, learning how to develop trust, and implementing remote inter-cultural communication strategies. It also provides the key principles and tools to help you approach other cultures and belief systems and build bridges of intercultural understanding. This exciting learning path includes engaging interactive sessions, informative short videos, downloadable PDF's and reflective action tips to help put learning into action.
- don't miss the intercultural train
- recognising cultural difference
- the influence of culture upon people
- the influence of culture upon organisations and working approach
- six key competencies for working across cultures
- building trust across cultures
- remote Communication across cultures
- active Listening
- showing empathy