You have just assumed the role of manager and are wondering what will change for you and what impact this function will have on your personal and professional life. You are wondering about your role, your mission and the different skills that are required to succeed in your responsibilities.
This 10 course bundle, developed by BPP and Crossknowledge, provides answers to your questions. At the end of this session, you will be fully aware of what is going to change for you, what is expected of you and you will also have a clear idea of the priorities you must set yourself in the first few weeks of assuming your role.
Courses included in this pack are:
- A basic grounding in effective people management
- Taking stock of your role as manager
- Your first steps as a manager: a few golden rules
- The 4 stages of team development
- Taking stock of your team
- Drawing up the identity card for your unit
- Carrying out a diagnosis for your team
- Adapting your management style to your staff's level of autonomy
- Getting your teams to adopt the vision
- Developing cooperative behaviour