In any organisation, it is vitally important to be able to complete your own work, whilst managing a team effectively. This accounting management course helps managers balance these two roles, by managing their team’s workload and delegating well. Learn how to successfully communicate at different levels within your organisation, as well as how to manage any conflict within your team.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- the right balance between doing and managing
- how to manage your time well and delegate effectively
- your responsibility as a role model to the team and what it involves
- how your behaviour can shape the behaviour of others
- when and how to offer help to team members
- how to provide help to team members without taking over.