We are in the process of completely upgrading and redesigning our website. Our main objective is to make our website more user-focussed by responding to the feedback we have received from students, members, employers and learning providers.
Given the size of our website, we have decided to introduce the changes in phases so that improvements can be experienced as soon as possible. The first phase – now launched – includes:
- Discover ACCA – this section provides an overview of ACCA, our corporate information, links to find an ACCA accountant, and profiles of our global network of students, members and employers
- Our Qualifications – you can now find full details of all our qualifications in this one section as well as links to online application forms, study options and our global database of learning providers
- Social media – links to our official Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter sites
- Help & Support – this new ‘quick reference-style’ section pulls together all the frequently asked questions we receive from our customers and website users
- New landing pages – for students, members, employers and learning providers which provide links to content and resources still available on the original part of the website.
Viewing the site
The site can be viewed on most internet browsers, however, for the optimum user experience we recommend you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or above), Firefox 3 or Safari 3 (or above).
In addition to the new design, we have improved the reliability of the new website by upgrading our web technology and infrastructure. We will progressively move all our websites and online services onto this new technology resulting in better reliability overall.
We hope you enjoy using our new site!