The Business Finance Awards – managed by Financial Director and supported by ACCA – will recognise excellence in business and public sector finance across the UK for finance directors, their teams, and their suppliers.
Assembling an exclusive audience of senior financial professionals within UK business and the public sector, the awards are much more than just another networking opportunity. It will be a celebration of the role that finance plays in UK business and acknowledge those who have excelled in these four areas:
- individual heads of finance
- finance teams from across the private and public sector
- key suppliers to the finance function
- annual reports.
Via an extensive judging process, the awards will recognise individuals, teams and businesses that have demonstrated success and innovation over the last 12 months.
- UK FD of the year - Blue Chip
- UK FD of the year - Public sector and voluntary
- UK FD of the year - Growing business
- New Accountant of the year - Public sector and business
- Finance team of the year - Blue-Chip
- Finance team of the year - Public sector and voluntary
- Finance team of the year - Growing business
- Software product of the year
- Business bank of the year
- Annual reports - Public sector and voluntary
- Annual reports - Business
- Lifetime Achievement Award.
Eligibility and the full criteria for each category is available on the awards’ website.
The final closing date for all entries is Friday 23 November.
The awards ceremony is being held on Wednesday 6 March 2013 in London.
Submit entries to the awards via the 'Related Links' section, to the left of this article.