The awards are now in its sixth year and ACCA Scotland is once again proud to be sponsoring them.
Craig Vickery, head of ACCA Scotland said: 'The finance profession is a hugely important one and it’s great that we have these awards, to recognise the very best of the Scottish profession. In times of prosperity it is the finance staff who help a company grow and in times of austerity they help cut costs and boost the chances of survival.
'The awards categories have been getting more competitive every year and I hope this year continues that trend. We want to see the highest quality nominations to give the judges a hard time picking a winner.'
This year’s award categories are:
- Accountant of the year
- Accountancy firm of the year
- Small accountancy firm of the year
- Private sector finance team of the year
- Public sector finance team of the year
- Young accountant of the year
- Insolvency team of the year
- Tax team of the year
- Advisory team of the year
- Training manager of the year
Nominations must be submitted by 10 April, more details can be found on the Scottish Accountancy Awards website via the 'Related Links' section, left of this article.