Keynote speaker Rohit Talwar, CEO of Fast Futures Research, will feature in a debate on 100 drivers of change for the global accountancy profession, based on research by ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
A panel of business and finance leaders will also share their views about the future, on topics such as:
- Transformational forces shaping business in the decade ahead
- Leveraging technology effectively with the next generation of the internet
- Shortening and accelerating business cycles
- Globalisation and the resulting talent challenge.
Sarah Hathaway, head of ACCA UK, said: 'This event aims to bring finance professionals, academics and anyone interested in the future of accountancy together to discuss how the profession will evolve over the coming years.
'We’re extremely pleased to have Rohit as our keynote speaker, along with a panel of experts to talk about the issues at hand.
Faye Chua, head of futures research at ACCA, said: 'It’s important to identify the drivers of change in the business world, so that the potential challenges and opportunities which could face the business world, society and the profession are identified and acted upon.
'Without discussions such as this, organisations may never adapt accordingly to the ever-changing conditions.'
The free event is being held at the Museum of London on 6 June, 1.30pm to 3.30pm. It is an open debate, however advance booking is required.
To attend the event, please RSVP to email@example.com, or phone 020 7059 5812.
- To find out more about the entire Drivers of Change project, including reading the full report, see the 'Related Links' section, left of this article.
- One of ACCA’s global forums, Accountancy Futures Academy, focuses on identifying and exploring issues that are of major significance for the global accounting profession. It also provides material for ACCA’s work on research and insights. Find out more via the 'Related Links' section, left of this article.