Advance your career with practical expertise and an in-depth understanding of the wider context of treasury. Endorsed by the AAT and developed by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), they’ve been created for industry professionals, by industry professionals.
As an ACCA qualified accountant you are exempt from the Certificate in Financial Fundamentals (CertFin) – stage one, and can fast track straight onto the Certificate in International Treasury Management (CertITM) – stage two.
Enrolment deadline approaching – 15 September 2014
The AMCT Diploma in Treasury is an internationally recognised, benchmark treasury qualification. Gain expertise in the essential topics within treasury, risk and corporate finance and speak the common technical language of treasury.
- internationally recognised qualifications
- increases your network of peers across a range of industries
- enables you to qualify with the Chartered body for treasury.
The CertITM is the ACT’s core career boosting qualification that provides essential understanding of international treasury – from cash & liquidity to funding & financial risk management. It is a truly portable qualification which can open up career opportunities for you wherever you are in the world.
CertITM will enable you to:
- Understand the principles and techniques of international treasury management
- Gain a career boosting certified qualification from the chartered body of treasury education
- Build a global and useful network of peers and colleagues in the industry.
Other ACT treasury qualifications that may be of interest include:
· Certificate in Financial Fundamentals (CertFin)
· Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM)
· Certificate in Corporate Finance and Funding (CertCFF)
· Certificate in Risk Management (CertRM)
· Certificate in Financial Maths and Modeling (CertFMM).
15 September 2014 for the April 2015 exam
15 March 2015 for the October 2015 exam
Did you know ACCA members also have a preferential rate for ACT training?
ACT training courses give you the professional knowledge and practical skills to make a real impact back at work. Click here to find out more about the 2014 course schedule.
For more information about ACT qualifications, please get in touch with our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org.