The following books are suggested by the examiner as additional reading to support wider study around the ACCA F4 HKG paper. These books are not designed specifically to support preparation for the ACCA F4 HKG paper and are not, therefore, quality assured by ACCA.
Paper: F4 HKG
- Hong Kong's New Constitutional Order The Resumption of Chinese Yash Ghai, Hong Kong University Press
- Sovereignty and the Basic Law
- An Introduction to the Hong Kong Legal System, P Wesley-Smith, Oxford University Press
- An Introduction to Hong Kong Bill of Right Ordinance, Government Printer
- An Introduction to Hong Kong Business Law, V Stott, Longman
- Hong Kong Business Law, Anne Carver, Longman
- General Principles of Hong Kong Law, Clement Shun, Longman
- Business Law in Hong Kong, D K Srivastava, Thomson Sweet and Maxwell Asia
- General Principles of Hong Kong Laws, Bill Casualties Label Publishing Company
- Professional Liability, R Wickens, Hong Kong University Press
- Hong Kong Company Law, V Stott, Butterworths
- Cases and Materials in Company Law, L S Sealy, Butterworths
- Hahlo's Casebook on Company Law H R Hahlo, Sweet & Maxwell
- The Hong Kong Financial System - A new Age, Simon S.M. Ho, Robert Haney Scott & Kie Oxford.
- Hong Kong Banking Law and Practice, Chan S, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers.
- Insurance Law and Practice in Hong Kong, Goo S, Sweet & Maxwell Asia.
- A guide to the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Kwan Y K, Hong Kong Stockbrokers Association Ltd
- Corporate Governance - Hong Kong Debate, S.H.Goo and Ann Carver, Sweet and Maxwell Asia
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing - Guideline, Securities and Future Commission (Hong KongChina)
- Amendments to Guideline on Prevention of Money Laundering and Supplement to the Guideline on Prevention of Money Laundering