The following books are suggested by the examiner as additional reading to support wider study around the ACCA F4 ZWE paper. These books are not designed specifically to support preparation for the ACCA F4 ZWE paper and are not, therefore, quality assured by ACCA.
Paper: F4 ZWE
- South African Mercantile and Company Law, J.T.R Gibson, Fourth Edition, Juta and Company (1977)
- The Law of Contract in South Africa, R.H. Christie, 4th Edition, Butterworths (2001).
- Business Law in Zimbabwe, R.H. Christie, Juta and Company (1995).
- Company Law in Zimbabwe, Nkala and Nyapadi, ZEDCO Publishing Company (1995).
- Workplace Law, Grogan John, Juta and Company (1998).
- The Law of Delict, Neethling, The Law of Delict (4th ed) Butterworths (2001)
- A Guide to the Zimbabwean Law of Delict, G. Feltoe, 3rd (ed) Legal Resources Foundation
- Principles of Company Law, L.C.B. Gower, 4th Ed, London: Stevens & Sons, 1979.
- Company Law Mayson, French & Ryan, 10th Ed. London, Blackstone Press, 2001.