How out-of-date thinking is driving the process.
Learn how lean organisations have been able to produce the annual plan quickly, in less than two weeks, and eventually replace it with a quarterly rolling planning process. Discover how rolling forecasting is the key to help make this happen.
This is the first session of the three part webinar series Lean planning and forecasting for the 21st century.
Upon completion of the series, you will be able to:
- recognise the need for change
- formulate a strategic way forward
- re-design your planning and forecasting so they play a bigger part in getting your organisation future ready.
Session one will cover:
- the burning platform
- the three-steps selling process
- the journey
- costing out the existing process
- the 100-row rule for Excel
- 21st-century tools for forecasting and planning
- steps to purchasing a planning tool.
Other sessions in this series
Date and time
|On demand recording||Part two: Sorting out the annual planning process|
on demand recording
|Part three: Sorting out the forecasting process|
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, has been helping finance teams around the world, embrace swift month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st-century applications, and replicate better practice report formats for 15 years.
He has written over 15 pieces for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars:
- 1.5 hours
- Watch on-demand
- 50 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.