Learn how to report swiftly and error free with this 90 minute webinar, delivered by international presenter and author David Parmenter.
Finance teams are spending far too much time on month-end reporting. The monthly finance report is often merely a memorandum of information, taken home, by the executives, in the briefcase and only scanned as the real decision-based reports are those issued daily and weekly. In other words, telling management the horse has bolted after month end is too late.
Following on from Quick month-end reporting in three days or less - part one, David Parmenter will look at the more strategic changes you should make once you have reaped the benefit of the content in part one.
- The more strategic practices you should do to your month-end
- best reporting practices (A3 one page, daily and weekly formats, better practice with graphics)
- the technology you need to use (accounts payable, consolidation, report, disclosure management, drill down applications).
Upon attending you will able to:
- Use technology for more gains
- improve the monthly reporting content
- implement 4,4,5 period accounting and other strategic initiatives.
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, has been helping finance teams around the world, embrace swift month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st century applications, and replicate better practice report formats for fifteen years.
He has written over 15 pieces for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars:
- 1.5 hours
- Standard price
- 50 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.