Members in the following categories may apply to pay a reduced subscription (£49 in 2014):
- those who are raising a family full-time/are full-time carers
- those who have left accountancy to pursue a religious vocation
- those who have re-entered full-time education to obtain a further qualification relevant to the field of accountancy
- those who are experiencing long-term unemployment
- those who are suffering a prolonged illness that has prevented them from seeking employment.
In all cases, earned income must not exceed £5,000 per annum.
Use the form in the 'related documents' to apply to pay a reduced subscription.