If you are a professional accountant who works for an SME or with SMEs, then this is the qualification for you. The CertIFRS for SMEs will help you develop an understanding of this new standard and how to apply it in the workplace. You do not need any formal qualifications to study the course or complete the assessment.
To help you decide if this course if for you, here are the learning outcomes:
- To develop your knowledge of how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for small and medium-sized entities (SMEs) are used around the world
- To build your understanding of how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are changed
- To teach you to examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS for SMEs on a standard-by-standard basis
- To show you how to use IFRS for SMEs in practice.
- For more detail on contents, please visit the ‘course details’ tab.