Certificate in International Public Sector Accounting Standards in Arabic (Cert IPSAS in Arabic)
The Certificate in IPSAS in Arabic (Cert IPSAS in Arabic) has been specifically developed in collaboration between ACCA and Deloitte for Arabic speaking finance professionals to help you meet the challenges of implementing IPSAS – the global accruals-based accounting standards used for the preparation of general purpose financial statements by governments and other public sector entities.
Given the pace of change and size of expenditure in the public sector, the Certificate in IPSAS in Arabic will equip you with the critical skills required to deal with the challenges ahead. Both you and your organisation will benefit from having IPSAS financial reporting expertise, as it is a necessary component for improving the accountability and transparency of public funds.
Our aspiration is for the Middle East region to have as many Public Sector professionals as possible holding the IPSAS certificate in order to raise the level of the accounting profession within the region’s Public Sector.
Cert IPSAS in Arabic includes both an online test and course. It has been designed so that it can be studied flexibly to fit in with work and life demands. The high quality course and assessment materials can be accessed using both personal computers and tablets.
The Cert IPSAS in Arabic qualification:
- Examines the fundamental requirements of accruals-based International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) on a standard-by-standard basis, for the benefit of preparers, auditors and users of financial statements
- Provides guidance on how to use IPSAS in practice, with the aid of questions, cases and interactive exercises
- Explains the difference between the cash basis IPSAS and accruals-based IPSAS
- Provides an overview of how IPSAS are used around the world
- Explains the workings of the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) and how these are developing.