ACCA awards two scholarships each year for the global MBA programme. The scholarships are awarded to those members who best represent ACCA's core values. Members also need to demonstrate how the MBA programme will make a positive contribution to their own career, the accounting profession and the community in which they live.
Who can apply?
To apply you need to:
- be an ACCA member of good standing
- have reliable access to the internet
- have been an ACCA member for less than 10 years
- have a minimum of three years' professional or managerial experience
- not have already registered as a student on the MBA programme.
What does the scholarship include?
The scholarship is worth £10,000 and includes access to all learning materials including online seminars and the virtual campus. You will also receive an iPad with relevant applications preloaded. Also included are the tuition and accommodation costs of face-to-face workshops. ACCA will also contribute up to £1,500 for award winners outside Europe and up to £500 for award winners in Europe towards travel costs incurred in attending face-to-face workshops.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an MBA scholarship application form. The form should be typed or hand written in black ink using BLOCK CAPITALS.
Please include the following with your form:
- An up-to-date CV which briefly summarises your employment history, education, interests and any voluntary work that you have done.
- A personal statement (maximum 1,000 words) explaining how you represent ACCA's core values. Please follow the link in the Related links list on the left-hand side of the page. Please also describe your determination to complete the course; how you will find the time to study; and the positive contribution you believe the MBA will make to your career, the accounting profession and the community in which you live.
- The name and address of two referees. At least one of these should be your current employer or be able to comment on your ability in the workplace.
Please e-mail your application to Sandra.Sullivan@accaglobal.com.