The seminar covers the principles and scope of the Committee's work and how this group of leaders from a range of sectors are developing a framework bringing together financial, environmental, social and governance information in a clear, concise, consistent and comparable format.
There is also an address by HRH Prince of Wales on his involvement with accounting for sustainability and a panel discussion on the benefits, challenges and impact of integrated reporting on organisations around the world.
- Introduction by Helen Brand, chief executive, ACCA
- Address by HRH Prince of Wales
- Address by Prof Mervyn King, deputy chairman, IIRC
- Chaired by Prof Robert Eccles, professor of management practice, Harvard Business School
- Eric Hespenheide, partner, Deloitte
- Mindy Lubber, president, Ceres
- Christy Wood, chairman – Board of Governors, International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)