You are eligible to become an ACCA member as soon as you have:
- completed your exams
- completed the Professional Ethics module
- achieved 36 months’ practical experience in a relevant role, having recorded the detail through the ‘work experience’ section of your online My Experience record
- answered the challenge questions for 13 performance objectives and had these reviewed and signed off by your workplace mentor
- can confirm your employer has granted you a Performance Objective exemption because they are an ACCA Approved Employer - trainee development stream, holding gold or platinum level.
So make sure that you:
- Regularly update your PER progress using My Experience. If you don’t you’ll miss the opportunity to receive an invite to become a member quickly and smoothly.
- Keep copies of any documentation relating to your employment and relevant work experience; this may be required for PER audit purposes.
- Complete the Professional Ethics module.
- Keep your contact details up-to-date, particularly your email address, to ensure you receive your invitation to become an ACCA member.
GETTING YOUR INVITATION TO MEMBERSHIP
All you have to do, once you have completed the steps above, is simply wait to receive your invitation. We will track your progress towards meeting the membership requirements then email or write to invite you to become a member as soon as you are ready. There is no need to apply.
STILL WANT TO APPLY?
You can still apply for membership once you have completed the steps above. You can do so online at myACCA or download and complete the application form in the Related Documents section and return it to us.
NOT READY YET?
If you are not yet ready for membership then we are happy to support you as you continue working towards completing your PER. Please remember to keep updating My Experience with your progress.