Find out more about these exciting innovations and why with these changes ACCA professionals will continue to be the most valued and sought-after across the globe.
Introducing Strategic Business Leader exam
- Replacing the P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics, and P3 Business Analysis exams.
- Students who hold P1 and P3 passes with valid expiry dates will receive a converted Strategic Business Leader pass. If you need support with these exams, visit our dedicated support page.
- Innovative case study exam - taking the core competencies from the P1 and P3 exams. Using real-world scenarios, students will need to use a blend of technical, professional and ethic skills in the evaluation and presentation of their responses.
Introducing Strategic Business Reporting
- Replaces the P2 Corporate Reporting exam.
- Students who hold a P2 pass with valid expiry date will receive a converted Strategic Business Reporting pass.
- Retaining the existing technical content of P2, it is significantly enhanced by giving students the skills needed to confidently speak the language of business, and explain reports and the impacts of transactions to a wide variety of stakeholders.
Options Exams remain
- Students will still have the opportunity to choose their Option exams from the existing four subjects
- Unlike previously, all the questions within each of the Strategic Professional exams will now be compulsory from September 2018 (June 2018 for the Advanced Taxation exam).
- These changes will mean students can maximise their time answering the exam questions, more efficiently managing the exam and subsequently boosting their chances of success.
Our research shows that studying with an Approved Learning Partner and using our learning support resources will maximise your chances of exam success.
In particular for Strategic Business Leader, the learning and application of professional skills assessed in this exam will be greatly improved by learning with others.
We would also encourage you to complete the Ethics and Professional Skills module before attempting any Strategic Professional exam.
If you would like more information about the new Strategic Professional exams and the skills they will give you - visit our ACCA Qualification - the future website.