New versions of the F6 (UK) specimen exams can be found below. These will help you understand how the exam will be assessed, structured and the likely style and range of questions that could be asked.
Before using the CBE specimen exams, you should look at the following:
- Your guide to ACCA CBEs (F5, F6 (UK), F7, F8 and F9) (PDF, 3MB)
- Guide to F5-F9 CBE specimen exams
- Video: an introduction to F6 (UK) CBEs
- Information about exam duration
Access the F6 (UK) CBE specimen exams
To ensure the exams display and function as intended, please check that:
- pop-up blockers are disabled before you begin
- your screen resolution is set to 1280 x 1024
- your screen is in Full Screen mode.
All specimen exam questions and solutions are the copyright of ACCA and can only be used for classroom and student use in preparation for their ACCA exams. They cannot be published in any form (paper or soft copy), or sold for profit in any way, without first gaining the express permission of ACCA. Nor can they be used as examinations, in whole or in part, by other institutions or awarding bodies.
Exam support resources
Return to the exam resource finder to locate other materials to help with your studies
Search exam resources