Our USA academic partnerships enable current and prospective ACCA students to continue their education in the United States and gain ACCA exemptions, while working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a valued and impressive US university.
These academic partnerships are designed to allow the ACCA student or prospective student to complete their studies in the US and gain valuable experience with US culture, society, and companies.
Additionally, the ACCA USA team is working on future relationships with other colleges and universities to provide opportunities for students to complete both the ACCA Qualification and an American degree concurrently.
Watch the video
Read more about our partners
ACCA USA is partnered with multiple schools, both undergraduate and graduate, in New York and Washington DC.
ACCA’s second university partnership is with American University’s Kogod School of Business in Washington, D.C.
Kogod is committed to preparing graduates to excel in today’s dynamic business environment.
It is the oldest accredited business school in the nation’s capital and its students and faculty hail from over 100 countries around the world.
Kogod is regularly recognized for its commitment to its students and the global business community.
- No.18 'Best Colleges for Earning a Business Degree' - (Fortune Magazine and Money.com 2015)
- No.5: 'Top Accounting Programs' - (GraduatePrograms.com 2015)
- No.9: 'Best MS Tax Programs' (TaxTalent 2014)
- No.23: 'U.S. Best Undergraduate Business Specialty' - International Business (News & World Report 2014)
ACCA's first American partnership is with Pace University - one of New York’s largest universities, with campuses in New York City and Westchester County.
Pace’s Lubin School of Business is accredited by the AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and is globally recognized for:
- Preparing every graduate for rewarding employment and upward mobility
Integrating the New York City business world into the curriculum
Experiential learning through the area's largest internship and co-op program
- Customised teaching and career guidance
- In the PayScale College Salary Report, Lubin ranked in the top 7% for Best Graduate Schools and the top 11% for Best Colleges for Business Majors
- Lubin’s undergraduate accounting program is ranked in the Top 50 by the Public Accounting Report
St. John’s University (SJU) has been a great partner of ACCA’s since 2014. St. John's is recognized for its rigorous and engaging academic programs, a vibrant and diverse student life, Big East sports excitement and compassionate outreach of prayer and service, with campuses in and around New York City (Queens, Manhattan, and Staten Island) and study centers across the globe (Rome, Paris, and Seville).
SJU and its Peter J Tobin College of Business are well respected and reviewed by many:
- SJU was ranked No.15 in “Regional Universities North”- (US News & World Report)
- The Peter J Tobin College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The Tobin College of Business is one of the fewer than 20 per cent of business programs in the world that have attained this prestigious accreditation. St. John’s University also has a separate AACSB accounting accreditation which less than four per cent of colleges and universities around the world have dual accreditation.
- St. John's is a "Best Northeastern College” (Best 368 Colleges by The Princeton Review 2011)
- In a 2010 Wall Street Journal survey of national recruiters, St. John's was listed in the top 100 colleges in the country "most likely to help students land a job in key careers and professions - areas that are growing, pay well and offer high levels of satisfaction".
Find out more; visit the St John's University website.
- Florida International University (FIU) has been a partner of ACCA since 2015. FIU College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing undergraduate and graduate business students. They support a positive focus on global expertise.
- Beta Alpha Psi Awarded Gold Chapter status to the School of Accounting at FIU. This award is given to competing chapters that have shown innovation, results, leadership and dedication to the betterment of their membership. Gold, awarded by KPMG, is the top honour for a Beta Alpha Psi chapter and goes only to the top 12 of the more than 300 BAP chapters in the world. This is FIU's fourth consecutive year to receive this recognition.
- FIU's Jimmy Carmenate was chosen as the 2016 Beta Alpha Psi Faculty Leader of the year.
- FIU is among the 5% of elite business schools worldwide accredited by the AACSB in both business and accounting.
- FIU is a University Relations Program for Deloitte and a National Source University for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Currently, FIU offers Becker CPA review as a non-credit part of the Master's degree program.