Our USA academic partnerships enable current and prospective ACCA students to continue their education in the United States and gain ACCA exemptions, while working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a valued and impressive US university.
These academic partnerships are designed to allow the ACCA student or prospective student to complete their studies in the US and gain valuable experience with US culture, society, and companies.
Additionally, the ACCA USA team is working on future relationships with other colleges and universities to provide opportunities for students to complete both the ACCA Qualification and an American degree concurrently.
Watch the video
Read more about our partners
ACCA USA is partnered with multiple schools, both undergraduate and graduate, across the United States of America.
Brandeis University became an Accredited Education Partner of ACCA in 2018.
The International Business School at Brandeis University in Boston, MA is an AACSB-accredited institution whose MBA program is ranked among the best in the world by The Princeton Review. The MBA program is also ranked by CNN Expansión and is named a top program for Latin American students by America Economia magazine.
The school's MA program in International Economics and Finance is ranked #2 in the country and 22nd in the world by the Financial Times. The 2017 FT rankings noted achievements in gender balance, career goal fulfillment and internship placement. The MA program is also ranked #3 in the country among graduate financial economics programs by the TFE Times (formerly The Financial Engineer) and has been in the top five for three years in a row. The program is also listed among the top 30 finance programs for careers in investment banking by eFinancialCareers.
The school's Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is ranked 5th in the country by the TFE Times and has been in the top 10 for three years in a row.
Academic leadership at Brandeis IBS has acknowledged these rankings as a reaffirmation of the school’s strong academic reputation and multicultural student-centered environment.
Find out more and apply on the Brandeis University website
Temple University became an Accredited Education Partner of ACCA in October 2017.
Established in 1918, the Fox School at Temple University has a distinguished tradition of preparing business leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs for successful careers. Today, it is the largest, most comprehensive business school in the greater Philadelphia region, and among the largest in the world.
- Top 30 Accounting Program 2016 Public Accounting Report (#30)
- Top 25 undergraduate Accounting Program with 16-21 full-time faculty (#9)
- Top 15 nationally 2017 Financial Times (#12)
Executive MBA Ranking
- Top 15 nationally 2017 Financial Times (#12)
- Top 5 nationally for international course experience (#3)
- Top 40 (No. 40) in 2016 by Public Accounting Report
- Top 5 nationally in archival audit research productivity since 1990 by BYU Accounting (#3)
- Top 10 nationally in research productivity across all methods and topics since 1990 by BYU Accounting (#10)
Find out more and apply on the Temple University website
ACCA’s second university partnership is with American University’s Kogod School of Business in Washington, D.C.
Kogod is committed to preparing graduates to excel in today’s dynamic business environment.
It is the oldest accredited business school in the nation’s capital and its students and faculty hail from over 100 countries around the world.
Kogod is regularly recognized for its commitment to its students and the global business community.
- No.18 'Best Colleges for Earning a Business Degree' - (Fortune Magazine and Money.com 2015)
- No.5: 'Top Accounting Programs' - (GraduatePrograms.com 2015)
- No.9: 'Best MS Tax Programs' (TaxTalent 2014)
- No.23: 'U.S. Best Undergraduate Business Specialty' - International Business (News & World Report 2014)
Find out more and apply on the American University website
ACCA's first American partnership is with Pace University - one of New York’s largest universities, with campuses in New York City and Westchester County.
Pace’s Lubin School of Business is accredited by the AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and is globally recognized for:
- Preparing every graduate for rewarding employment and upward mobility
Integrating the New York City business world into the curriculum
Experiential learning through the area's largest internship and co-op program
- Customised teaching and career guidance
- In the PayScale College Salary Report, Lubin ranked in the top 7% for Best Graduate Schools and the top 11% for Best Colleges for Business Majors
- Lubin’s undergraduate accounting program is ranked in the Top 50 by the Public Accounting Report
Find out more and apply on the Pace University website
University of Massachusetts - Lowell (UML) has been a great partner of ACCA’s since 2017. UML is recognized for being in the forefront of a transformative era. From the strength of their students to the excellence of the faculty, the Manning School of Business is educating the next generation of global business leaders.
- 2016 U.S. News and World Report Best College ranked Manning School’s undergraduate business program No. 191
- Best Online Graduate Business Program Rankings (excluding MBA), the Manning School’s master of science in accounting (MSA) program climbed to No. 41
- The Manning School’s online MBA rose to No. 69 in the latest Best Online MBA Program Rankings
Find out more on the UML website
BYU became an Accredited Education Partner of ACCA in 2017.
At BYU Marriott, students become the kind of leaders that lean, agile organizations of today and tomorrow demand. They take invaluable life experiences and combine them with rigorously experiential, highly collaborative programs. BYU Marriott students lead the way forward with an intense belief in the possible—and the insight to achieve it.
The BYU Marriott School of Business was named for Marriott Corporation founders J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott in 1988. It is housed in the N. Eldon Tanner Building, a seven-story, 220,000-square foot, glass and steel building located on the BYU campus in Provo, Utah. The building was expanded in 2008 to accommodate a growing number of students.
Ranked by US News & World Report for having No. 3 ranking for their accounting specialty. The school was also ranked No. 16 in international business and No. 29 in entrepreneurship.
Find out more and apply on the Brigham Young University website
St. John’s University (SJU) has been a great partner of ACCA’s since 2014. St. John's is recognized for its rigorous and engaging academic programs, a vibrant and diverse student life, Big East sports excitement and compassionate outreach of prayer and service, with campuses in and around New York City (Queens, Manhattan, and Staten Island) and study centers across the globe (Rome, Paris, and Seville).
SJU and its Peter J Tobin College of Business are well respected and reviewed by many:
- SJU was ranked No.15 in “Regional Universities North”- (US News & World Report)
- The Peter J Tobin College is accredited by AACSB International (The Association To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The Tobin College of Business is one of the fewer than 20 per cent of business programs in the world that have attained this prestigious accreditation. St. John’s University also has a separate AACSB accounting accreditation which less than four per cent of colleges and universities around the world have dual accreditation.
- St. John's is a "Best Northeastern College” (Best 368 Colleges by The Princeton Review 2011)
- In a 2010 Wall Street Journal survey of national recruiters, St. John's was listed in the top 100 colleges in the country "most likely to help students land a job in key careers and professions - areas that are growing, pay well and offer high levels of satisfaction".
Find out more and apply on the St John's University website
University of Oklahoma because an Accredited Educational Partner in 2017.
In 1917, the OU School of Public and Private Business was one of the first schools west of the Mississippi River to be accredited by AACSB International. This formed into the College of Business Administration in 1928.
- #1 Tier for Price College MBA and EMBA Programs by CEO Magazine
- #5 The Steed School of Accounting Undergraduate Program by Public Accounting Report (*for 15 faculty or less)
- #6 The Steed School of Accounting Graduate Program by Public Accounting Report (for 15 faculty or less)
- #43 The Steed School of Accounting Undergraduate Program by Public Accounting Report
Find out more and apply on the University of Oklahoma website
Loyola University – Chicago became an Accredited Education Provider of ACCA in 2017.
Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business educates responsible leaders who strengthen our global business system. From college to the C-Suite, the Quinlan School of Business offers the business education you need to advance your career and your community.
- BBA Accounting was ranked #29 Nationally by US News and World Report (2017)
- MS Accounting was ranked #28 Nationally by US News and World Report (2018)
- MSA Accounting ranked #28 Nationally by TFE Times (2017)
Find out more and apply on the Loyola University Chicago website
- Florida International University (FIU) has been a partner of ACCA since 2015. FIU College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing undergraduate and graduate business students. They support a positive focus on global expertise.
- Beta Alpha Psi Awarded Gold Chapter status to the School of Accounting at FIU. This award is given to competing chapters that have shown innovation, results, leadership and dedication to the betterment of their membership. Gold, awarded by KPMG, is the top honour for a Beta Alpha Psi chapter and goes only to the top 12 of the more than 300 BAP chapters in the world. This is FIU's fourth consecutive year to receive this recognition.
- FIU's Jimmy Carmenate was chosen as the 2016 Beta Alpha Psi Faculty Leader of the year.
- FIU is among the 5% of elite business schools worldwide accredited by the AACSB in both business and accounting.
- FIU is a University Relations Program for Deloitte and a National Source University for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Currently, FIU offers Becker CPA review as a non-credit part of the Master's degree program.
Find out more and apply on the FIU website