Tips to help your trainees have a smooth and speedy transition to membership
If you are an approved employer - and you are allowing your trainees to claim the performance objective exemption - please remind your trainees that they still need to update their employment details, and time in a relevant role, in their My Experience record in order to be eligible for ACCA membership.
Five reasons to support your trainees through to ACCA membership
- Supporting your trainees through to ACCA membership means you will have created qualified finance professionals – ready-made to fit your needs, ‘hit the ground running’ and make a difference to your business.
- Having qualified finance staff is a benefit to your business: it reduces your risk of exposure to possible compliance failures.
- Becoming an ACCA member not only increases your trainee’s professionalism: it could increase your capacity to boost your earning potential.
- Current and prospective clients benefit from the security of having qualified people working on their business.
- ACCA members are not just good accountants - they are accountants who are good. ACCA’s CPD requirement has an in-built undertaking which ensures ACCA members agree to work and act professionally and ethically in the workplace.