ACCA business advisers are qualified professional accountants who are licensed, by ACCA, to offer professional services directly to businesses and individuals. Equipped with financial, commercial and strategic skills, ACCA business advisers provide an extensive range of services including:
- business and tax advice and planning
- preparation and audit of annual accounts
- preparation of personal and business tax returns
- set up of book-keeping and business systems
- providing book-keeping services
- payroll work
- assistance with management accounting
- help with raising finance
- budgeting and cash-flow advice
- business start-up advice
- expert witness
- corporate rescue and insolvency.
In addition, some members are specifically authorised to give investment business advice on topics such as pensions, insurance and unit trusts.