Members who were removed from the register can be reinstated throughout the year*
In order to make reinstatement a smooth and swift process it is important that you complete, sign and return the form application for reinstatement to membership or reinstatement to the affiliate register along with any other required documentation. The application form, available at the end of this page, fully explains what you need to do depending on your situation but here is a short overview.
If you were removed from the register for non-payment of ACCA fees your application must include full payment which should comprise:
- any outstanding fees owed at the time you were removed
- subscription fees for the years you were off the register (the application form provides a fee table for previous years)
- the current year’s subscription fee
- the reinstatement fee
If you were removed for non-payment of ACCA fees and non compliance with CPD your application must include everything from point 1 as well as:
- a CPD declaration for the previous year, for example if you are reinstating in 2014 you must complete a CPD declaration for 2013 which confirms that CPD has been achieved (see page seven of the application form).
If you were removed for non compliance with CPD only your application must include everything from point 1 except subscription fees for the years you were off the register, as well as the following if applicable:
- CPD evidence if you were removed for non compliance with CPD monitoring.
If you were removed for resignation, bankruptcy or disciplinary reasons your application must include everything from point 1 except subscription fees for the years you were off the register as well as:
- any outstanding fines and costs due to ACCA (members removed for disciplinary action only)
- a CPD declaration for the previous year
If you are currently engaged in public practice you should also submit a completed practising certificate application form along with your application for reinstatement. Click here to access the PC application form.
If your membership admission date and removal date are in the same year, you will not be required to complete a CPD declaration as part of your application for reinstatement.
If you have any further questions about how to reinstate to the register of ACCA members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you were removed from the register as a result of disciplinary action, you must wait at least 12 months from the effective date of the disciplinary order before you are eligible to apply for reinstatement.