ACCA Middle East was formally established in Dubai in 2004 and is part of ACCA’s global network of 89 offices around the world. We support over 2,000 members and more than 13,000 students and affiliates working and studying in the Middle East.
- to improve awareness and recognition of ACCA in the Middle East;
- to sustain, support and engage our expanding member and student base;
- to extend tuition options in the region;
- to be an international accountancy voice in the local markets.
- member and student initiatives;
- newsletter, website and other communications to stakeholders;
- on-campus activities at universities and colleges.
ACCA Middle East actively participates in on-campus activities at universities and colleges across the region. While our involvement may vary from campus to campus, ACCA Middle East currently engages in the following activities:
- attendance at career fairs;
If you are interested in discussing any of the above offerings for your university or college, email us at email@example.com for more information.
Head of UAE
Head of Northern Gulf
Head of Oman and Qatar
Head of Business Development – Universities and Schools for the UAE and Saudi Arabia
Mohammed Sajid Khan
Head of Business Development – Education for the Middle East
Marketing Manager – Middle East
Business Relationships Executive
Customer Service Officer
Regional Director – MENASA