ACCA Middle East was formally established in Dubai in 2004 and is part of ACCA’s global network of 91 offices around the world. We support over 2,500 members and more than 15,000 students and affiliates working and studying in the Middle East.
- to improve awareness and recognition of ACCA in the Middle East;
- to sustain, support and engage our expanding member and student base;
- to extend tuition options in the region;
- to be an international accountancy voice in the local markets.
- member and student initiatives;
- newsletter, website and other communications to stakeholders;
- on-campus activities at universities and colleges.
ACCA Middle East actively participates in on-campus activities at universities and colleges across the region. While our involvement may vary from campus to campus, ACCA Middle East currently engages in the following activities:
- attendance at career fairs;
If you are interested in discussing any of the above offerings for your university or college, email us at email@example.com for more information.
Lindsay Degouve de Nuncques
Head of UAE
Head of Northern Gulf
Head of Oman and Qatar
Marketing Manager – Middle East
Account Manager – AAA & Corporates
Business Relationships Executive