Council has 36 members who are elected by our members worldwide and 1 co-opted member. Following the latest elections in September 2014, Council has members from 18 different countries, truly reflecting the diversity of ACCA and its members. A list of Council members and Council's terms of reference are attached below as related documents.
- President: Anthony Harbinson
- Deputy President: Datuk Alexandra Chin JP
- Vice President: Brian McEnery
You can find out more about our officers and contact them by visiting their pages in the Related Links section.
The Executive Team is the primary decision-making body of ACCA's management and leads the delivery of ACCA's strategy and plans, with ACCA's Chief Executive directly accountable to Council for performance. The Executive Team consists of :
- Helen Brand – chief executive
- Stephen Heathcote – executive director - markets
- Raymond Jack – executive director - finance and operations
- Peter Large – executive director - governance
- Clare Minchington – executive director - strategy and development.