ACCA has collaborated with Talent Corporation Malaysia (TalentCorp) to launch the Certify Me Now! Programme, a government funded up-skilling initiative that will enable local fresh graduates to read the ACCA Qualification. The aim is to equip these graduates with the right competencies and experience to further enhance their employability in the competitive business environment.
This programme is very much in line with the Malaysian government’s economic transformation programme towards generating a high-income nation by the year 2020.
How to qualify
In order to qualify you must:
- be a fresh graduate with less than 1 year of working experience and have not registered as an ACCA student.
- completed a degree in Finance/Accounting from an ACCA accredited university in Malaysia.
- be a Malaysian citizen.
Successful applicants to the Certify Me Now! Programme will enjoy the following benefits:
- Waiver of initial registration fee (normally GBP79).
- Fees partly funded by TalentCorp*.
- Study/tuition support at an ACCA Approved Learning Partner.
To check your eligibility for exemptions, please visit the exemptions section of our website
Appointed ACCA ALPs
Appointed ACCA ALPs under this programme are:
KDU University College
Mr Chan Tze Kang
Tel : 03 7722 3598
HELP College of Arts and Technology
Ms Celina Chai Lai Thai
Tel: 03 2788 2115 / 2106 / 2108
Ms Tnay Hui Moi
Tel: 03 7491 8622, ext. 8091
Sunway College Johor Bahru
Ms Leong Mei Kuen
Tel: 07 359 6880
Sentral College Penang
Ms Margaret Leong
Tel: 04 262 1888
Kolej Sunway Kuching
Ms Tang Ing Sia
Tel: 082 451 221
For further information, please contact:
Manager – Business Relations
Tel: +60 (0)3 2182 3603