Please note - we are not taking any new applications for ALP –C until June 2014. Further details on how to apply will be added then.
As a Gold Approved Learning Partner - content you will benefit from the following:
ACCA will quality assure study texts and exam question kits (or their electronic media equivalents) produced by your organisation. This will show ACCA students that your materials align with ACCA syllabus and study guides.
USE OF EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Electronic media (excluding e-books)
- ALP-c Gold providers may publish exam questions and answers (for as long as these remain available) for all exam sessions via electronic media excluding e-books, in which case the rules beneath apply.
Print media and e-books
- ALP-c Gold providers may publish exam questions and answers (for as long as these remain available) in printed and e-book formats, with the exception of the four most recent exam sessions.*
* An exclusive benefit of Platinum approval status is use of exam questions and answers in e-book and printed format for the four most recent exam sessions, provided separately from tuition.
ALP-C GOLD LOGO USE
The ALP-c Gold logo can be used on any of the material your organisation has produced which has been quality assured by ACCA. It can be displayed on study texts, exam question kits or electronic media equivalents only.
ALP-c Gold approved providers will receive the following market information bi-annually:
- Total student numbers for the qualification(s) that their approval covers, broken down into regions of the world.
ALP-c Gold who provide materials for one or more of ACCA's variant papers will receive the following market information bi-annually:
- Total student numbers for the paper that their approval covers, broken down into the country for which they supply variant materials.
ALP-c Gold approved providers will also:
- Be entitled to two direct marketing emails per year free of charge to students of qualifications for which they hold approval, providing the content to be promoted relates to their approved content.
- Be offered exhibition space free of charge at ACCA's biennial Learning Providers' Conference.
PROMOTION BY ACCA
ACCA recommends quality-assured content to the global student population. ALP-c Gold providers' details will be displayed on ACCA's online Content Provider Directory on the global website and in ACCA promotional material, registration and post-registration documents for the ACCA Qualification and the foundation level (Foundations in Accountancy) updated annually). ALP-c Gold Providers benefit from advertising opportunities on ACCA's website, in ACCA magazines and ezines and through ACCA Access, our direct mailing service targeting students.