How to make an ACCA payment for your accountancy qualification
The easiest and most effective way of making a payment for your ACCA registration fee or exams is online by credit or debit card, by logging on to myACCA (please see the Related links box in the top left-hand corner of this page).
Payment can be made by:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX) and Switch
- Pre-paid credit cards for your country
- Sterling cheque valid in the UK
- Sterling bank drafts drawn on a UK bank
- Crossed British Postal Orders.
Using other methods of payment such as Sterling cheques drawn by banks outside the UK will mean additional charges. These additional charges will need to be added to the payment.
In countries where foreign exchange controls are in force, you are recommended to present payment notifications to your bank well in advance of the due date for payment. Where payment is likely to be delayed by exchange controls, you should send us proof of local payment.