Join fellow ACCA members at this future-shaping event
The world’s number one accountancy conference, held every four years, will feature more than 6,000 motivated professionals and leading experts to network, brainstorm and build a roadmap.
ACCA will be on stage shaping the future - and as a gold sponsor we’re offering extra opportunities for our members:
Special benefits for ACCA members
- Gold-sponsor discount code for ACCA members - early bird rates available until end of June
- An ACCA programme of networking and CPD events
- Find your name on our 200,000 celebration member wall
What you gain by attending
- Contribute to ACCA making an impact on a global stage
- Hear from the greatest visionaries in business and finance - visit the WCOA website to see the full programme and speaker details
- Meet ACCA members from around the world
- Meet members of our alliance partner Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand - joint congress host with CPA Australia
- Network with 6,000 peers from 130 countries
- Learn and share expertise on a global stage
- Find new strategies you can take back to work
ACCA at the World Congress
We’ll be exploring our theme of partnerships and showcasing, with our partners, our latest professional insights on the big issues facing the accountancy profession of today and tomorrow.
Emotion in finance
We’re continuing our research on the future skills of accountants – we’ll be exploring emotional intelligence at the World Congress.
Ready for robots?
We’ll be sharing the results of major research with CA ANZ and KPMG on robotics and AI in the finance sector.
Belt and Road
How is this initiative reshaping the global value chain, and what is the role of accountants? We’ll have all the latest insights.
Unlocking potential in developing nations
Hear about the incredible work the profession is doing to create the foundations for economic growth and for societies to prosper.
- 05 - 08 November 2018
Register for our World Congress member reception
Network with fellow members, enjoy views of Sydney Harbour, and find your name on our 200,000 member wall