An ACCA Professional Courses event
Key areas covered
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• a review of all recent developments
• awareness of UK and Isle of Man tax implications for Isle of Man companies.
• a review of cases, practice and forthcoming legislation on residence and domicile
• UK anti-avoidance provisions relating to offshore entities
• IOM taxation of individuals, trusts and companies
• recent UK changes, especially regarding the taxation of non-domiciliaries
• a review of recent changes to tax in the IOM