An ACCA Professional Courses event
· introduction to the UK corporate governance framework
· The board, its role, induction, training and effectiveness
· Internal control and risk management
· Non-financial reporting
· Stakeholder management
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
· An understanding of the development of corporate governance in the UK from its origins to the present day
· The tools to examine your own organisation’s governance arrangements and consider how they might be improved
· An opportunity to explore what constitutes good governance practice and bad
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Company secretarial and compliance staff, lawyers, accountants and others looking for a ‘done in one’ introduction to corporate governance.
This course is held by ICSA and endorsed by ACCA