An ACCA Professional Courses event
Committees are a key part of decision-making in any organisation, not least in relieving pressure on the board. This course looks at strategies for optimising committee structures, the legal and compliance issues underpinning their use and the contributions made by the people that sit on them.
- Committees and governance
- Why have committees?
- What makes an effective committee?
- Providing support to committees
- Developing committee effectiveness
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- A chance to learn from real world examples of how board committees are used across a range of organisations
- Insights into the contribution committees can make towards good decision-making
- A framework within which to reflect upon your own experience of working with and supporting committees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Company secretaries and their teams, directors and advisors to the board
This course is held by ICSA and endorsed by ACCA