An ACCA Professional Courses event
This course offers a thorough introduction to the compliance obligations around, and the processes adopted in, identifying and managing organisational risk. It looks in detail at the regulatory frameworks within which risk is managed, and the tools for undertaking that work. The course covers the whole of the risk management cycle.
· Types of risk and key drivers of risk management
· Risk management standards
· The UK Corporate Governance Code
· Identifying, assessing, recording and monitoring risk
· Reporting and assurance
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
· An understanding of the regulations, principles and processes underpinning the management of risk
· A practical model for managing risk – from identification and mitigation, to reporting and providing assurance
· Confidence in the use of risk registers and insight into what they reveal about data gathering, recording and management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone looking for a concise course on the compliance aspects of managing risk
This course is held by ICSA and endorsed by ACCA