An ACCA Professional Courses event
This course looks in detail at some of the more advanced company secretarial issues associated with shares and share capital, group structures, company accounts and auditors; and procedures for closing down unwanted companies, including striking off. Some knowledge of the basic duties and responsibilities of the company secretary is assumed.
- Shares, share capital, dividends and buy-backs
- Group structures
- Loan capital and company charges
- Accounts and audit
- Striking-off and other methods of cessation
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- An opportunity to look in more detail at some potentially more complex areas with which company secretaries will have to deal at some stage during the company’s life
- A greater understanding of share and loan capital
- The tools and resources to work out what company secretarial procedures should be followed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those who have already completed Part I and/or anyone already working in a company secretarial role for a company incorporated under the UK Companies Acts
This course is held by ICSA and endorsed by ACCA