An ACCA Professional Courses event
Key areas covered
- FRSSE update and refresher;
- changes to UK GAAP affecting 2014 period ends;
- developments in Company Law affecting financial reporting;
- review of the new SORPS following the issue of FRS 102;
- IFRS changes being implemented during 2014;
- an overview of likely changes to IFRS beyond 2014;
- transition to FRS 100-102/FRSSE 2015 – review of practical problems experienced to date by early adopters and guidance on the transition process.
A comprehensive review of financial reporting issues affecting financial statements prepared in 2014:
- update and refresher of UK GAAP (including the FRSSE);
- latest position with Statements of Recommended Practice;
- overview of recent developments and changes affecting full IFRS;
- implementation issues for the new system of UK GAAP to be implemented in 2015.