An ACCA Professional Courses event
Key areas covered
- will concentrate on those matters of interest to small and medium size entities only
- update on the current status of Accounting Standards, Exposure Drafts and abstracts
- FRS 102 and transition
- FRSSE and transition
- changes to the Companies legislation
- micro entities
- issues identified by monitoring units.
- a practical and extensive review of developments in accounting standards
- a review of the changes for accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015
- an indication of the changes likely to occur in the near future
- a review of Company law developments
- an appreciation of current issues which have been identified as part of the professional bodies monitoring process on the transition process.