An ACCA Professional Courses event
This course covers everything you ever wanted to know about VAT at the more complex end of the spectrum. As the tax is constantly evolving, the course will include updates and any impending changes expected in supply and consideration; international services and partial exemption.
- supply and consideration
- introduction to international services
- VAT traps in commercial property transactions
- partial exemption.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- a firm understanding of the most complex areas of VAT
- an update on the latest changes in the areas covered
- guidance on the practical application of, and approach to, the tax in these difficult areas.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those responsible for the VAT affairs of their business, who need a thorough and up to date examination, at a detailed level, of the more complex and contentious areas of VAT.