An ACCA Professional Courses event
An in-depth examination of the emerging alternatives to bank finance for small and mid-sized businesses across the spectrum of debt, working capital and equity that will explain how companies are using new ways to finance themselves, often in tandem with traditional forms of funding. The course will also examine the new assets classes made accessible by alternative finance providers from the investor’s perspective.
- Understand in detail how P2P and crowdfunding platforms work from the business user’s perspective
- Hear from representatives of major platforms and question them directly (line-up subject to confirmation)
- Hear case studies on how larger companies are incorporating alternative finance into their funding approach, particularly in areas such as supply chain finance
- Understand the issues in using these platform’s from the investor’s perspective
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- Knowledge of the alternative finance market’s major providers and their key features
- Understanding of how these products are structured and charged for
- Detailed information on the different application and approval processes
- First-hand access to providers to explain their products and answer questions
- Risk and return information on new asset classes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Finance directors and CFOs looking at making sure their business has the right type and mix of finance.