An ACCA Professional Courses event
Tax Agent Strategy/Dealing with the HMRC – Knowing your rights
- where we are now with tax avoidance (legislation, cases, policy statements) the role of the tax adviser
- relations with the client
- rights and powers of HMRC
- the penalty regime
- appeal procedures
- dealing with HMRC
- possible future developments (consultation documents, statements by political parties).
Alternative Business Finance
this session will set out the main types of alternative business finance available today with the emphasis on achieving the right mix
- it will explain how they work in practice and the typical terms and conditions that apply, including online and non-bank sources
- it will explain how to apply and qualify for these types of finance
- it will consider the ways in which a company can mix finance from a variety of sources to fund itself
- it will look at the various assets of the company and examine how these can be used as security to raise finance.