An ACCA Professional courses event
ACCA UK’s Autumn Update for Accountants provides a relaxed environment in which to update your skills, benefiting from the experience of your peers as well as from that of our expert speakers. Delegates can attend 11 out of 29 sessions – mix and match between business and finance, taxation and law and professional development to gain maximum benefit from the conference while fulfilling your annual CPD requirements.
TOPIC' S INCLUDE:
Stream A – Business and Finance
1. Protecting your Data in the Cloud
2. Performance Improvements Strategies
3. The Key Qualities of an Effective Finance Director
4. Managing Risk to Add Value to your Business
5. Improving your Excel Graphical Output
6. Excel’s Analysis Tools
7. Advanced Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
8. A Strategic Approach to Management Accounting
9. Effective Reporting - What should it mean for me?
10. Accounting Standards Update
Stream B – Taxation and Law
1. Employment Law Update
2. Employed vs Self Employed
3. R&D Patent Box
4. Auto Enrolment
5. Tax Implications of New UK GAAP
6. Investment Appraisal – Are you Considering all the Consequences?
7. VAT Update
8. Dealing with VAT on Cross Border Transactions
9. Finance Act Update
Stream C – Professional Development
1. How to Successfully Influence the Hard-to-Reach Decision Makers
2. How to Use LinkedIn to your Advantage
3. The Art of Being Brilliant
4. The Power of Strengths
5. Communicating Financial Information-with IMPACT!
6. Leading Change – Making the Mindshift
7. Dealing with ‘Difficult’ Personalities - It’s all in your Head
8. Effective Team Working
9. Have the Time of your Life!